A journey through music history, for training band and narrator
Ten tunes from around the world!
Join us on a voyage of discovery as we play fantastic tunes from around the world.
Perfect for beginner who have reached about grade 1 standard. We've included simplified Learner Parts too, so your training band players can join in the fun.
Music from Brazil, China, Egypt, Italy, Russia, South Africa, Mexico, Caribbean, New Zealand and Spain.
- South Africa - Shosholoza
- Spain - La Cucaracha
- New Zealand - Pokarakare Ana
- Caribbean - Yellow Bird
- Brazil - Brejeiro
- Egypt - The Streets of Cairo
- Russia - Trepak
- Italy - O Solo Mio
- Mexico - Mexican Hat Dance
- • Soprano Cornet in Eb
- • 1st & 2nd Cornets in Bb
- • 1st & 2nd Horns in Eb & F
- • 1st & 2nd Trombone / Euph / Bari in Bb treble and C bass clefs
- • Tuba in C (bass clef) plus Basses in Eb and Bb (treble clef)
- • Percussion: Drum Kit & 3 untuned percussion parts
- • Learner parts for Trumpets, Horns, Trombones, Euphs / Baris and Basses