50 flexible arrangements - for 4 or 40 players
Ten flexible arrangements for brass dectet
A stunning mix of classical favourites, traditional melodies, jazz... and plenty of fun!
10 for 10 provides a varied source of exciting concert repertoire for your brass ensemble, with different transpositions for each of the parts.
Spectacular compositions by Holst, Saint-Saëns and Elgar sit alongside some obscure gems - from Celtic melancholy to circus fun.
- Bacchanale - Saint-Saëns
- Cantate Domino - Pitoni
- Capriol Suite - Warlock
- Fanfare - Lemmens
- Fugal Overture - Holst
- Go Down Moses - spiritual
- The Lost Chord - Sullivan
- She moved through the Fair - trad. Irish
- Sursum Corda - Elgar
- Tournament Galop - Gottschalk
- • 4x Trumpet in Bb
- • 1x Horn in Eb & F
- • 4x Trombones in Bb treble and C bass clef
- • 1x Tuba in C bass clef, & Basses in Bb and Eb
- • optional percussion parts for some pieces