50 flexible arrangements - for 4 or 40 players
for Trumpet, Horn & Trombone (or Eb Bass)
A kaleidoscopic journey from the Baroque to the Modern Day, with a varied collection of rewarding and entertaining music.
Scored for Trumpet in B flat, Horn (parts in E flat and F) and Trombone (parts in C bass clef and B flat treble clef, with an additional transposition for E flat bass).
From well-known favourites to forgotten gems; you'll find waltzes, Cuban dances, marches, fanfares, fugues, blues and much more.
- Purcell - Rondeau from Abdelazar
- Lemmens - Marche de Procession
- Boccherini - Minuet & Trio
- Gilbert & Sullivan - 2 songs from Mikado
- Clifton Worsley - My Heart's Desire
- Abe Holzmann - Spirit of Independence
- Bach - Prelude & Fugue in C
- Jelly Roll Morton - Wolverine Blues
- de Grigny - Dialogue
- Caturla - Danza del Tambor
- • 1st Cornet or Trumpet in Bb and C
- • Horn in Eb & F
- • Trombone in C (bass clef) and Bb (treble clef)
- plus additional transposition from Bass in Eb (treble clef)