A journey through music history, for training band and narrator
Musical adventure for training band and narrator
Play some of the music exciting tunes ever written - and meet the men who wrote them - as we go on a voyage of discovery through the world of Opera!
These 7 pieces are perfect for bands who've been playing for a year or so. Each piece is about a minute long, and has been simplified to use only the most basic rhythms and a range limited to just over one octave.
Also includes Learner Parts using only five notes.
A narrator guides us on our journey, bringing the story to life and introducing us to princesses, matadors, pharaohs and a ghostly statue.
- Overture - Cosi fan Tutte (MOZART)
- March - Aida (VERDI)
- Nessun Dorma - Turandot (PUCCINI)
- Don Giovanni - (MOZART)
- Toreador's Song - Carmen (BIZET)
- Ride of the Valkyries - Die Walküre (WAGNER)
- Encore! - March from Carmen (BIZET)
- BRASS PARTS
- • Soprano Cornet in Eb
- • 1st & 2nd Cornets / Trumpets in Bb
- • Horn in Eb & F
- • Trom / Euph / Bari in Bb treble and C bass clefs
- • Tuba in C (bass clef) plus Basses in Eb and Bb (treble clef)
- 3 PERCUSSION PARTS
- • covering snare drum, cymbals, bass drum, glock
- 5-NOTE BEGINNER PARTS
- • for Trumpets, Horns, Trombones, Basses & Tuba